Wednesday 9 September 2009

It always Heppens even with awareness.

Finally, I am on the edge of proving my previous blog about Dogs tail. I should attend coming weeks Data Structure internals, since last two internals already missed. This is the only chance I have to attain at least 10 marks if I manage to score 20. And in the final exams I should score more than 40 Marks to pass this subject. If I miss this internals due to un-avoidable circumstances which happens to me all the time, then I need to score at least 60 Marks that will be hard seeing my situation and schedules.

I don't no why I always push few things till the last movement, one reason could be few things give much please/thrill when u succeed if in case. I know its not a good idea but it always happens.

Do you fall in the same category as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment