Wednesday 16 November 2011

Finally....

When I registered for this program, thought it should be easy to finish. I am completely wrong, the course is not comparable to what i thought....its same as full time course and thing is its really good. Faculty is good, they are strict about the attendance, teaching is fine. I feel its better than the open book courses provided by other universities.

First semester was fun learning and could manage to finish with 7.92 CGPA. When it comes to second semester I could feel that students are bit lazy and could see only few students asking any clarifications but in first semester it was very interactive.

DIP - digital image processing was one of the night-mare subject for me....but could pass it :) and second semester with 7.8 CGPA.

3rd and 4th semester completely spent on project work it was fun.

So.....finalllllllllly completed the MS with 7.92 CGPA.......Thanks to Manipal faculty (Bangalore) for turning my dream in to reality.....

7 comments:

  1. Hello there...

    I have a question. Can a person go for teaching in engineering college without net qualification just like regular M. Tech person do after doing this M.S.-Tech from Manipal university ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching in engineering colleges requires post graduation which is AICTE approved. MS from manipal is not AICTE approved so technically you can't but I heard private colleges allow MS guys on temporary basis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Anand. Your posts have been very inspiring. I am also done with my final project presentation and now waiting for the results. Meanwhile, during the last minute preparations, some of us prepared a few study notes mainly based on the previous year question papers. I have compiled it at one place and would like to share the link via your blog in case somebody wants to use it. Hope it helps someone.

    Keep writing,

    Study Notes for MS (CS) based on previous year question papers

    Regards,
    Neeraj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ಆನಂದ ಗಂಜೀಹಾಳ...
    need some clarifications...
    How do we get 3/4th sem project? does Institution will help in getting intern project?
    After completion of M.S how is placement cell?

    Any idea about embedded system MS??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Arjun - yes, they will help. But as this course is for working professional, you tend to take project from your organization.

      This is not a full-time course - no placements

      Embedded MS - no idea

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I was planning to take up MS in Computer Science.
    I have gone through the website and got lots of information.(Currently I am working.)
    So can you guys tell me your opinion about this.
    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete